DaDesktop Manual for Clients
- DaDesktop Manual for Clients
- Utkarsh Kaushik firstname.lastname@example.org
- DaDesktop Manual for Clients Utkarsh Kaushik email@example.com
- 1 General Instructions ⌘
- 2 Usability Test ⌘
- 3 Join using the joining link ⌘
- 4 Joining using username and password ⌘
- 5 List of your courses ⌘
- 6 Course screen - joining the training room ⌘
- 7 Entering your virtual desktop ⌘
- 8 Using clipboard to copy paste from your local environment to the virtual desktop ⌘
- 9 Logging out ⌘
- 10 Awesome job! ⌘
General Instructions ⌘
These pictorial instructions are based around accessing DaDesktop(Virtual Desktop) provided by NobleProg.
Please feel free to reach to the trainer or the coordinators in case of any queries.
Download the file here: File:DD Instructions.pdf
Usability Test ⌘
A test link would be given to you by training coordinator for testing your training environment
From your training location, say, your office, you visit it as anonymous user (without logging into the system with any account)
To test your connections to our remote desktops on servers distributed all over the world.
The test will test connection availability and speed and private your access to a test remote desktop on available servers.
You should see a clock ticking if you succeed in opening the remote desktop via browser window/tab.
If you have been given a link that looks like below: