- The World's Local Training Provider
- Inspired Training - 20:04, 10 March 2017
Company Background ⌘
Established in 2005, NobleProg has quickly become an international training and consultancy group delivering high quality products and services across multiple sectors.
Our group of consultants, trainers and academics are considered experts in their field of knowledge with over 100 years of experience, across a range of some of the most innovative and leading edge technologies and methods in the market place today.
Over the last 12 years we have delivered high quality training courses to over 12000 people and provided services to 2000 companies and organisations. We pride ourselves on being flexible and will work with you to ensure that the training and consultancy you receive is both effective and relevant at a time and place to suit you.
We operate in a number of countries including but not limited to:
♦ UK ♦ Poland ♦ USA ♦ India ♦ Netherlands ♦ Middle East ♦ Ireland ♦ Germany ♦ France ♦ Canada ♦ Mexico ♦ China ♦
with key offices in the UK, USA, Canada, Poland, Germany & China
Additionally our trainers can operate in:
♦ English (UK/US) ♦ French ♦ Dutch ♦ Polish ♦ German ♦ Chinese
Company Strategy 1⌘
- The World's Local Training Provider
- Reduce waiting time to zero
- The trainer or consultant matches clients perfectly and make learning more enjoyable
- Providing worldwide comprehensive training and consultancy solutions in an effective, efficient, comfortable and interesting way
- Matching people who can and want to provide training or consulting and those who need it
- Making the organisation of the course as easy, quick and effective as possible for both, the trainer and the course participants.
- Never let profit centre conflicts get in the way of doing what is right for the customer.
- Act in a boundary-less fashion - always search for and apply the best ideas, regardless of their source.
- DO NOT do something if you do not understand what is it for. Try to find out and understand what the purpose of your work is.
- Remove unnecessary stuff, even if it is profitable. You need to get rid of the good to have place for better.
- Give customers a good, fair deal. Great customer relations take time. DO NOT try to maximise short-term profits at the expense of building those enduring relationships (be long term greedy).
- Always look for ways to make it easier to do business with us, do not forget to say thank you and value each other's time.
Company Strategy 2⌘
Why are we different
- No need to wait: Ability to deliver cost-effective courses - even for one person.
- Small groups: Average groups size in public courses is around 2, our cost effective business model allows us to offer one-to-one training ensuring we provide the highest possible quality.
- Proven: We have trained more than 11000 people from more than 900 companies and organisations over the last 5 years.
- Direct: Delegates can talk to the trainer before the course to ensure that they get what they need.
- Up-to-date: New courses are created on a weekly basis.
- We use Artificial Intelligence software to increase the quality and reduce the cost of provided services.
What can we do for you
- We can provide you with a range of management, financial, statistics and computer training courses and consultancy. In other words everything you need to improve your skills and benefit you and your organisation.
- We can help you with your projects by offering ad-hoc as well as on-going training, consultancy and coaching.
Area of Expertise⌘
We have an in-depth range of expertise across a number of innovative and leading edge products and services. Focusing across the following areas:
- ♦ Artificial Intelligence ♦ Management ♦ IT ♦ Economics ♦ Applied Science ♦
How we deliver⌘
We believe in adapting our approach to suit your learning and development needs. Whether you require a refresher class delivered to a small group of people, or a completely tailored implementation delivered across multiple sites. We will adapt our approach to suit you.
- Classroom Training
- Instructor Led Online Training
- Managed Training Services
- Consultancy Services
The NobleProg family has over 50+ members based within the UK, North America, Canada, Europe & China specialising in meeting the needs of our clients worldwide We also have a pool of over 500 associates and subcontractors that we call upon to provide the highest possible service, when and where you need it.
Our client list is growing and includes:
For more information ⌘
For any additional information please contact:
- Steve Meredith (Sales)
- email@example.com / +44(0)2081232397
- Bernard Szlachta (Chief Technical Officer)
- firstname.lastname@example.org / +44(0)7929173122